In this tutorial, I’ll demonstrate how to set up Titanium TV on your FireStick device. All three versions of Amazon’s Fire TV media players—Fire TV, FireStick, and Fire TV Cube—support the procedures detailed in this guide.
Unfortunately, this FireStick app is not currently available. Check out our rundown of the top apps for FireStick for some alternatives.
A number of Terrarium TV imitators have emerged in the market ever since the original service went offline. Titanium TV is one of the earliest clones of Terrarium TV and also one of the most popular ones. To a large extent, the appearance, interface, and functionality of this app are identical to those of Terrarium TV.
Titanium TV expands upon the content library that Terrarium TV had previously curated. I am relieved to see that it is being brought up to date with the most recent episodes and movies that have been released. If you thought Terrarium TV was fun, I think you’re going to really enjoy Titanium TV as well.
Titanium TV also enables integration with Real Debrid and Trakt, if you so desire.
I’m going to walk you through each step of the installation process for Titanium TV on FireStick right now. Keep reading!
Users of the FireStick, Heed This Warning!
Because governments and internet service providers always monitor your online activities, watching unauthorized information on your Fire TV Stick might get you into a lot of legal problems. Your IP address, 188.8.131.52, is now viewable by anybody and everyone. It is highly recommended that you get the best VPN for FireStick in order to conceal your IP address and watch your preferred content in a safe manner.
ExpressVPN is the virtual private network (VPN) service that I use since it offers the best combination of speed and security. Not only can it be easily installed on any device, but it also comes with a risk-free money-back guarantee for a period of 30 days. You may also request a refund at any time if you aren’t completely satisfied with the service. ExpressVPN is currently running a promotion that entitles customers to a whopping three more months of free service on their yearly subscription!
Here are some of the most compelling arguments for always utilizing a virtual private network (VPN).
Detailed Installation Instructions for Titanium TV on FireStick:
Sideloading is required in order to install applications on your FireStick or Fire TV device that are not sold in the Amazon Appstore. One such app is called Titanium TV. The Downloader app is required in order to sideload applications of this kind.
The most widely used program for side-loading on FireStick is called Downloader. Proceed to download the Downloader app from the Amazon Store onto your FireStick (using the search option on the home screen).
Now, follow the steps below to provide the Downloader app access to sideload applications onto your FireStick:
1. Choose the cogwheel symbol that may be found in the center of the right column.
Alternately, if you are using an older version of the FireStick interface, choose Settings from the menu that is located at the very top.
2. Within Settings, go to My Fire TV and click on it.
3. Open Developer Options
4. Select the Unknown applications installation option.
Click the arrow next to Apps from Unknown Sources on the older FireStick interface, and then turn it on.
5. Make sure the Downloader app is turned on by clicking on its icon.
ES File Explorer is not recommended due to the fact that purchasing this program now demands $9.99 per month.
In the following sections, we will discuss how to set up MX Player. The Titanium TV does not come equipped with a built-in video player. It is necessary to use an external player. Titanium TV on FireStick works best with MX Player, which is the greatest player overall.
The first method is to set up Titanium TV using the Downloader app.
Now, in order to install Titanium TV on FireStick, please follow the procedures below:
1. Open Downloader. When you activate it, the Home option on the left menu will already be chosen for you.
2. You need to make sure that there is a blank URL box on the right side of the window. To participate, click on this box.
3. Navigate to the website firesticktricks.com/titv and enter it.
Press the button labeled GO.
4. While you wait, the Titanium TV APK will download onto your FireStick.
5. Once the file has been downloaded, the installation procedure will start by itself. Simply choose the Install button.
6. While you wait, install Titanium TV on your FireStick (about 30-45 seconds).
7. Once the application has been installed, you will be presented with the following two options:
When you click the Open button, Titanium TV will begin loading on your FireStick. But, let’s hit Done. The application will be opened at a later time. First things first, there is some insignificant organization to attend to.
8. Mark the text, then delete it by clicking the Delete option.
In the previous step, we selected Done, and now we are back here to remove the Titanium TV APK file from the FireStick storage. When the software is successfully installed, the APK files are of no further value. Continue to clean up the FireStick storage space you have. It’s a healthy routine to get into.
9. Mark the text you want to delete, then click the Delete button once more.
You are all set. You are free to close the Downloader app and launch the Titanium TV app on FireStick by navigating to the area under “Your Apps & Games.”
A word of caution before you begin streaming with Titanium TV: anything you stream will be seen by both your Internet service provider and the government. This indicates that streaming information that is protected by intellectual property rights, such as free movies and television series, might get you in hot water with the law.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) enables users to conceal their internet activities such as streaming video or web surfing. You may circumvent ISP throttling, government surveillance, and content geo-restrictions by connecting to a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
On my Fire Stick, mobile device, and desktop computer, I have ExpressVPN running. After testing a variety of premium and free virtual private networks (VPNs), I can confidently claim that ExpressVPN is the most reliable VPN in terms of speed and security. The following is an installation guide for a virtual private network (VPN) for the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
The breaking of laws regarding copyright is not something that we endorse in any way. What happens, though, if you don’t pay attention and wind up streaming stuff from a sketchy website? It is not always simple to differentiate between a legitimate source and an unlawful one.
The second method is to set up Titanium TV by using ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer is mostly recognized as a file manager. However, it is also a fantastic program that can be side-loaded onto Android smartphones.
Note: If you want to sideload programs using ES File Explorer, you will need to purchase the premium membership, which costs $9.99 per month. You may, however, keep using the free Downloader program to sideload software onto your FireStick device (Method 1)
On the main screen of your FireStick, choose the option labeled “Search.” Find out what ES File Explorer is and then install it.
The installation of Titanium TV on FireStick using ES File Explorer may be completed as follows:
1. Open ES File Explorer, then go to Settings > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps and switch it on.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, expand the Tools option and then choose Download Manager from the Tools drop-down list.
3. At this time, choose “+New” from the toolbar (it is the option on the bottom right part of the ES File Explorer window).
4. A new window with the following prompt needs to appear.
5. In the area labeled “Path,” type in the URL http://bit.ly/tittv.
In the Path box, enter https://www.firesticktricks.com/titv as the website address.
Simply enter a name of your choosing in the “Name” column (I am going with Titanium TV)
Once you are ready, click the “Download now” button.
6. While you wait, the Titanium TV APK will be downloaded onto your FireStick.
7. Tap “Open File”
8. Tap Install
9. Select the “Install” option from the menu. To proceed, press the button.
10. Be patient and wait for the installation to be completed.
11. If you wish to start the application at a later time, click the Done button. Simply open it up by clicking the “Open” button.
Using ES File Explorer, you may install Titanium TV on FireStick in the manner that is described here.
Note: If you want to remove the APK file after installing Titanium TV, launch ES File Explorer once again and expand the Local option on the left side of the window. You will see that there are two different things labeled ‘Home.’ To proceed, click the second option. Open the Download the folder on the right-hand side of the window. Hold down the Select button on your FireStick remote for an extended period of time, and then select the Delete button (the icon that looks like a trash can) at the bottom.
Important: Install MX Player on FireStick
MX Player is the recommended video player for use with Titanium TV (as it was for Terrarium TV). An external player is required in order to watch videos on Titanium TV.
- To install MX Player using Downloader, proceed in the same manner as outlined in Method 1 (see above).
- When you get to the section that asks for the URL, enter firesticktricks.com/mx.
- Click GO
- When you install the app, be sure to follow the directions that appear on-screen.
Follow Method 2’s instructions to the letter if you are working with ES File Explorer.
- When you get to the section where it asks for the URL, go ahead and put http://bit.ly/mxfire into the Path area. The MX player for Titanium TV on Fire Stick can be downloaded by going to https://firesticktricks.com/mx and entering whatever name you like in the Name area.
- To start downloading right now, click here.
- Simply choose the “Open file” option.
- Install by selecting Install, then Install once more.
How to Use Titanium TV on the FireStick
Titanium TV is very much like Terrarium TV. If you have experience with Terrarium TV, you won’t notice any differences in the way you interact with and utilize the program after making the update. Even if you aren’t familiar with Terrarium TV, you won’t have any trouble figuring out how to use Titanium TV.
If this is your first time using the Titanium TV app on FireStick, you will see the Changelog window as soon as the app launches. After you have navigated through it, you will see a Disclaimer window. You need to go ahead and click the Accept button here. And before you can go to the main screen, you will be prompted to choose your preferred video player as the default.
MX Player has already been set up on our computers. Therefore, you should set it as the default player right away. You have complete control over this under the Titanium TV Settings.
As of the time that this guide was written, it contains the most recent version of the Titanium TV that I could find. If there is a newer version available, the application will notify you to upgrade it. It is recommended that you upgrade the app.
The remaining aspects of the application are consistent with your expectations. A popular television show list, similar to that seen on Terrarium TV, is shown by default on the home screen. You may get to movies by selecting that option from the hamburger menu located in the upper left corner of the screen.
You may choose your preferred categories by using the inverted triangle dropdown that is located next to the hamburger menu.
To discover whatever it is you may be specifically searching for, choose the “Search” option located on the right side of the page. Feel free to get the streaming started!
Titanium TV may not have the same scraping skills as the other programs for the FireStick streaming media player, but it does get some useful connections. On the other hand, if it doesn’t work for you, there are a number of different applications for FireStick that you may try.
Legal Disclaimer: FireStickTips.com does not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, apps, or services mentioned on this site. Also, we don’t promote, host, or link streams with copy protection. We are very against piracy, and we tell our readers to stay away from it at all costs. When we talk about free streaming on our site, we only mean content that is in the Public domain and doesn’t have any copyrights. Read the whole thing.
FireStickTips.com is a blog that is paid for by its readers. If you buy something after clicking on a link on our site, we may get a commission. Find out more.